e-Filing of Income Tax Return (ITR) Online
We have a team of Chartered Accountnts who are expert in Tax domain. We help you make e-filing easy & simple. You can do hassle-free and safe & secure e-filing of tax returns with us.
Personal Assistance for Income Tax Return e-Filing
Get personalized face-to-face tax filing service from our tax experts at any H&R Block office. Avail this service by selecting your suitable ITR Plans.
Benefits of filing ITR with TaxCart :
- Personalized in-person assistance with premium Income Tax e-filing service
- A paid service with fees charged depending on complexities starting at just Rs. 999
- Best suited to individuals with complex tax situation
- Guidance on tax calculation and planning where capital gains are involved
- Guidance on Indian and foreign ESOP/RSU/ESPP taxation and planning
- Tax optimization on foreign salary and other income
- Dual tax and international tax treaty benefit analysis
- Gift planning
- Assistance in handling tax notices
Who should e-file income tax returns?
As per section 139(1) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 in the country, individuals whose total income during the previous year exceeds the maximum amount not chargeable to tax, should file their income tax returns (ITR).
Online filing of tax returns is easy and can be done by most assessees.
- Assessee with a total income of Rs. 5 Lakhs and above.
- Individual/HUF resident with assets located outside India.
- An assessee required to furnish a report of audit specified under sections 10(23C) (IV), 10(23C) (v), 10(23C) (VI), 10(23C) (via), 10A, 12A (1) (b), 44AB, 80IA, 80IB, 80IC, 80ID, 80JJAA, 80LA, 92E or 115JB of the Act.
- Assessee required to give a notice under Section 11(2) (a) to the assessing officer.
- A firm (which does not come under the provisions of section 44AB), AOP, BOI, Artificial Juridical Person, Cooperative Society and Local Authority (ITR 5).
- An assessee required to furnish returns U/S 139 (4B) (ITR 7).
- A resident who has signing authority in any account located outside India.
- A person who claims relief under sections 90 or 90A or deductions under section 91.
- All companies.